From board director to middle management, if you have responsibility for leading other people to drive success in your organisation, whatever the size of the team you lead or the nature of the organisation you work in, then YES, you are most certainly a leader!
Leadership is a tough job, but it’s also immensely exciting and rewarding. When you get it right you can have a massive impact on the success of your organisation.
And as a leader, I know that there are many challenges you are facing. I know because I’ve been there! During my 15 years of leadership in the financial services sector, I experienced huge challenges and tackled an incredibly diverse range of issues.
You may be thinking that you should know what to do. Maybe you do, most of the time, but there is always more we can learn, and sometimes we need a helping hand. It’s often a lonely place in leadership, with others expecting you to have the answers, and nobody to bounce ideas around with, or to support you when things are getting tough.
So how can I help you to get it right?
Whether you are just starting a new role, have lost your sense of direction, or are facing a major challenge, my leadership development programme will explore three phases:
- Where you are now and what impact you want to make in the next 60 days
- How you consolidate that impact over the medium term
- What you want to achieve over the long term, and how to go about it
If you need to bring your team on board and get them working effectively then group coaching may be the answer. I provide group coaching for teams of all sizes, and with a wide range of remits, from working together on a project to running a company.
- What is the desired outcome?
- What are the current team dynamics? How do these affect how the team operates?
- What needs to change and how shall we do it?
- How can we embed this change and keep the momentum going?